Monday, May 4, 2009

A controlled Child Story

I am a controlled child. Being controlled by someone. I have no time for my own. My time has dedicated to something else... Assignment and work. I like to be with friends but my time has been controlled, i hav no night life. I know my controlled life is for my own good, but i can hardly stands it. Everytime i wanted to leave the house after 8pm, i will have to talk grand mother stories with certain female individual to obtain permission. I am being controlled so seriously that i am going crazy. I miss yum cha like crazy!!! I miss yum cha like crazy~~~ *sing the song if u get what song is it*

Due to my college schedule, my only happy hour is pass 8pm. But then, donno which mother f**ker stupid, idiotic, moron, made singkalingam, ccb, !@#$%^&*, grjgiov, sucker, and eccentric people go kill another individual and caused my area to be very unsafe. Due to them, i am being controlled even more. If i really find one of those stupid fella, i am going to giv them a sucker punch and hit then hard on their face. And then.... 做个好汉子~~~

Then, i am also a person who is hated to be controlled. But no choice, 2 more years to go until i am legally certified as an adult. So, i am still under someone's care. So, being controlled is a very common matter, but i hate it!!! No choice but to endure the pain deep inside my weaken heart, going to break anytime. 我的心痛痛痛进心灵~

Besides that, my temporary locked up also has to blame those people who are responsible for keeping our area safe. I donwan to specified what occupation are they, but i guess logically, u all will know it deep inside your heart, soul, brain, spirit, mind, power, blah blah blah, shit, singkalingam.....
Where are those made singkalingam? where are they when we, the weak resident needed their help? Where are they? Licking someone's shoe and get paid by doing that. Who someone? Neh, the one leh, very famous one geh, name start with N geh, and end with a B geh. Son of someone named Tunku what what R*Zak geh. Guess dao? I know you will.

I am being controlled and i will continue to fight for freedom and get my right to go yum cha, 为自由! 爱自由!! 自由万岁!!!

I AM AN UNCONTROLLABLE GUY AND NO ONE CAN CONTROL ME!!!!

The End.

*The following passage is a rant on something which i am hated. Ranting do makes me feel good*
P.S. : Ops, I did it again, Another piece of crap by the one and only, Nicholicious~~~

No comments: