Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today Post- My classmates and best buddy!!!!

Well, since I am boring today, lets talk about my classmates in SMKWM2. OK, let start with the one who sit beside me.......................

This "handsome looking" that holding a bottle and wearing a spec in the one who sit beside me, his name is Ng Kok Jun. He is the one who always talking with me all the time (since the the day he sit beside me) We also appear inside the school's black list, our title is 'The Talkative Pair' in the black list. Why our name in black list? Well, it is because we are talking almost from the school start till the end of the schooling time, hehe (well, i suppose...) in addition, both of us always reside poem in class tat is named 'SAN ZHI ZING' (A type of Cantonese bad word) , the content of this poem is @#!$!!!! &*%$!!!! @#X#!!!!! and so on....... Besides that, we are the founder of a university called 'Universal Language University' (ULU for short) because we are 'SAN ZHI ZING' master degree holder (English translation-Bad word master degree holder) so, we open this university for those who think their bad word level is very low, haha!!

OK, lets move to the second classmate of mine.....

This little cutie is Lee Fung Pei. She is one of my classmate. She sit about 90cm away from my seat. She is cute, and her sound is very cute too (we all always shivers when she talks becoz she has a very high pinch voice.... tats y sound so cute) Well, this is a picture of her when she is having her bread in class (I am a pro at taking someone's photo secretly) she like Daniel(me and Kok Jun called 傻仔) a lot and she love to listen to AI fm and she loooooove musics a lot. And, last but not least, she is very cuuuuuuutttttteeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! er hem, sorry about that. Sorry, still not last, still have additional points~~ She is a bit slow on catch up what we always said (me and Kok Jun called this phenomena 'Athena Out-dated') and she need to improve on that. She gain the title 'CUTE' because she just like a little girl, when we just talk like an adult, she will show us some very childish looking face, cute (we all shiver when she do that) erm, want to know how she looks like during this phenomena happen? I will go capture some to entertain those who read this, ^^ plz be patient and wait


Lets move on to other one.......

OK, she is Liew Wai Teng. She is one of my classmate too. Erm, not much about her... What could I say..... Ermmmmmm..... Hmmmmmm...... Haiz......... Well, she is one of the joker in our class (Joker list include me and Kok Jun) 3 of us always do some very silly stuff that you cant nvr imagine (it is truth, it is unthinkable) and 3 of us sometimes very ham sap too. And, she is also a 'SAN ZHI ZING' user, so, we always talk a lot in class, especially during recess time. When there is me, Kok Jun and her, bad word will be heard even you are 100m away from us(will that be a hyperbola? wuu, my English migth improve through blogging)

OK, move on to the next one.....

This is the cruelest, coolest and the most extreme woman in our class, she is named Kou Jia Wen.... She symbolizes 'Torture' in our class (only among us, the Chinese fellow in my class including me) Desperate to know why?? Hehe, thought so. I said so becoz... (in comical way) everything she said is just like an arrow that piercing through your heart.... (painful) If you do not disturb her, she is as tame as a little kitten. When you do disturb her, she will open her mouth that will shoot out countless arrows that will pierce through your heart.... She is as fierce as a lion o.o''' when you make her bu suang (means that you make her unsatisfied, smtg like that)
Note: The arrow I meant is smtg that she said to hurt your feeling. Includes- you are ugly, you are disgusting, you are useless, you are sooo out dated and so on so on........
Last but not least, a very matured looking female named Yeoh Jing Jing. I am really sorry to tell you that I don have her photo (coz I am unable to capture one secretly, my bad) I guess she is the one who be considered as the most beautiful and well build female in our class (well, my friend said so, Jing Jing, don blame me if you saw this, I am innocent!!!) Erm, where am I? Ahh, I just said she is beautiful and well build. Well, she is also a semi-joker in our class (coz of Wai Teng influence) and her bad word level is high (but still, not as good as me and Kok Jun, we graduate from ULU one leh, don ever forget) She is also well-known among the teachers becoz she has a very close relationship with all the teachers she knew (except for NOORRRIIAAA).
OK, that all about my classmates. Six of us(the Chinese fella) form 'The Magnificent 6 Chinese' in our class and 6 of us hav a very close relationship (love relation not included. might have someday, but nobody knows) and this is all about their story......
I am lazy to talk about myself now, so, stay tune to read more essay from me, Tuck Xing and more about my crazy life. Stay tune for more crazy stuff on Continue Fantasy, this is Ng Tuck Xing and good night, bye bye

No comments: