Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Time for some grandmother stories...

I am so boring today.... Listen to musics whole day, help my parents work and do some wacky job of course. Then, back to my daily schedule....... OK, heres how my daily schedule works....................
6.30 am~~ Wake up (alarm clock cant do the trick, only my mom does)
6.35 am~~ Have my breakfast (i will be very happy to eat anythg that is prepared by my mom, except for waste products from anus and urine from urinary bladder)
6.40 am~~ Continue to train my 'poo' kung fu in the toilet
6.45 am~~ Brush my teeth and wash my beautiful face (...... i guess not very beautiful thought)
6.50 am~~ Change into my school uniform
6.55 am~~ Pack my school bag (no matter how i pack my bag, it still as heavy as semen)
7.00 am~~ Watch my favorite channel, ANIMAX until 7.15 am(so usually watch until half of the series then need to close ady, so desperate to noe wat happen to tat animate on the other 15 minutes)
7.15 am~~ Take of to school (with my pair of strong and muscular legs)
7.20 am~~ Reach the school on time (the bell rangs soon after i step into the school, wut a close call)
7.25 am~~ Doa Time (not for me, onli for Islam, AMIN)
7.30 am~~ Lets sing our national anthem, the one and only Negaraku (Negaraku~ Tanah Tumpahnya....... errrrr how to sing ady, well, forget it) and also our school anthem (since form 1 till now, form 5, i hav no idea wut my school anthem's name, haha, i jz don care)
7.40 am~~ Listen to the grandmother stories told by teachers on the stage (time for a nap, ZzZz.... it is pointless to listen to what they say...... even a very shameful matter they also can make it into a good news, i am speechless.... hope u understand wut i said)

Till now, i will have different schedule on different day. If there isn't anythg gonna happen, i will stick to my daily schedule.....

8.00 am~~Study
9.00 am~~Study...
10.00am~~Study......
11.00am~~Study.........
12.00pm~~Study............
1.00 pm~~ Study............... ZzZz (time to rest up myself for a race of a lifetime)
1.20 pm~~ Yay, finish school (ready, get set..... go, vvrrrrrooooooommm~~~ rush out of school as fast as I could to head home in order to meet my beloved one, my........ personal computer!!!)

This only happen on Wednesday, coz only Wednesday school end at 1.20 pm
On Monday, we have to face the most boring, the most extreme and the most carefree teacher, Puan Zalena~~~~~ Our add math teacher before school finish....... Damn boring man...... so, continue my day dreaming ZzZz

On Tuesday, nth much happened..... Well, still a boring day (coz of Sejarah period)

On Thursday, still the same, boring

Friday, the day i like the most (coz i like to hav a countdown before school finish on Friday for Saturday arrival) and Friday is the day i can go home early to meet my beloved one that i mentioned b4 (once i find a girlfriend, 'my beloved one' title will be taken away from my personal computer and i will use that title on my girlfriend, hopefully i will hav one soon)

OK, lets move on to Saturday, the day of relaxation? not so fast. Tons of housework is waiting for me to do (i hav to blame myself for being too obedient to my mom, haiz, have to be good to my mom coz she carry me around in her belly for 10 months, i hav to thank her for giving birth to a cute and fat bady, me, into this world so i am able to make frens and do wut i wan~~except for being disobedient to my mom) so, time for the wacky job i mentioned earlier, work work....... In addition, i am the only child that will always help my mom do this and that becoz my older brother and younger sister is tooo lazy to do so.
What excuse will my bro giv if my mom order him to work? tat will be~~I wan study la, mom. I hav to prepare for my next test.~~ Damn him.
My sister....... i am speechless towards her personality. When she is gaming, if my mom order her to do smtg, she will scold my mom, biadap betul!!! And she oso wouldnt tolerate each of us in the house, especially during the "TV War"(fight ofor TV) or "Food War"*(fight for food). She is lazy until........ the level tat i couldnt even explain...... but since she is my sis, i can do nth but to teach her the meaning of life (sound like i am a philosopher, cool)

OK, SUNDAY, finally the time for real relaxation!!!!
It is the day tat the whole family to hav some rest after the six day of tiring life (the word 'tiring' can also be replaced by the word 'torturing'). Usually i will go in to maple story to ROAR in hunting ground (do i sound like a bully? hehe) if wanna find me in maple, Sunday is the right day to find me. OK, if u don like maple story, here is other stuff i will do, 1st, bangun pagi, gosok gigi, cuci muka.....errrrrr.........aiyah, if u noe how to sing, finish this song urself. after tat, Breakfast!!! After Sunday, my daily schedule will start over from the beginning until this point again, repeat and repeat........ jz like the spinning of wheel of fortune.... waiting my luck to come....... to have a girlfriend, haha!!

Here are some additional time schedule.....
12.00 am~~ Pc-ing
13.00 am~~ Pc-ing
14.00 am~~ Pc-ing

now, can u understand how boring my life is?? if u do, don walk my path, find ur own path and search for ur own destiny (talk like a philosopher again, hehe, i jz like to)
Soon, u will find what u wan
Walk to the path, you desire the most
Once chosen, no falling back
(i hav no idea what i am talking about, so don bother with this phrase)
Well, it is time to sleep, good night to those who read this essay i wrote,

Stay tune for more boring stuff in Continue Fantasy





~END~