Monday, February 25, 2008

Introducing Riveria Production









Riveria Production... I created it to put inside my every video to make it as a sign for my every video that i made.
Well, it jz establish? a few days ago and I have made my very own, 1st video
(Riveria is actually my IN GAME GUILD in the well known online game, Maple Story)

--Here is the link, rate and give some comments, ty
~Sunshine Boy Opening(Maple Story)~

I used 5 days, about 7-10 hours a day, jz to finish that video, TIRED
I do the animator, editor, director, every kinds of -tor job, all by myself, cool wei, hehe
That video , Sunshine Boy Opening is actually an intro/Opening of the series I am working on now. Well, i guess I don hav to tell u the name of the series, coz the link there wrote very clearly.
Well, i guess i shud tell u anyway coz i afraid that u cant get it, haha. No hard feeling?

Hmm, Heres the cast list of my video--Mostly is Riveria Guild Member, except Relpines
  • Relpines as Calvin
  • SweeTCandY88 as Erika
  • BasketThief as Mike
  • Pohchie as Chie
  • Lopppy as Ron
  • Jueppy as Carol
  • thefty90 as Mr.Jun aka Teacher Jun aka Jun
That is all the cast in the video. Those guild member who are not listed above also took part in the video, but they jz not the main attraction, well, they are
  • BaiiZhenZhu as Haven't thk about it yet....
  • CuteCleric28 as Same like Mr. White aka Baii
  • SirenGirlz as Well, u noe
  • Hitsuyaga88 as I am going to be killed soon by my bro
There they are. Erm, I am working on episode 1 now and it will be uploaded soon i finish it.
I hope that my video will get some positive reviews as it may boost my morale on making video.
Without them, it jz like i am without my power. Without my power, i am powerless on doing anything. Hope whoever that read this post will support me!! Thank You

No comments: