Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rant on streamyx

Today, I am soooo pissed off and I am going to make a rant about smtg I am sucking it off.
So, what i am going to rant about? well, that is the cheapest broadband in our country, the streamyx.
Streamyx is so damn pissing me off. WHY? It is because the line is sooo slow until i open a page also take ages. Well, that happen frequently, so i not reali care about that. But what i hated the most is when the line cut me off from window life messenger when i am having a good chat with my friends. WTF!!!
Well, the line cut me off from msn, nvm, i will jz sign in again... But the problem is.... today, when i am trying to sign in into my msn again when i am being cut off, it show me error in signing in, nvm, i am a patient guy, i try again.Guess what. WTF!! I have tried for hours, but still no sign of signing in!!!
I am cut off from my fren jz becoz tis lousy old not updated and still using copper wire instead of fiber optic wire internet broadband.
Well, people will say that it always happen, so what for u rant about this?
Well, my main point is-
  1. Malaysia Internet suckz
  2. China Internet has reached 4mb per seconds and using fiber optic wire, that will prpvide faster online speed
  3. It makes our country so left out
  4. Fiber Optic wire jz appeared around in some new neighborhood, what about us? We also need some high speed internet!!
  5. Those TM fella is sooo damn lazy and don ever upgrade their wire into fiber optic
  6. I am soo DAMN pissed off by streamyx for 3 days straight, thats y it make me so mad
  7. Government nvr think about how to improve our country, instead, they all are making the country into a even worse country, why? let me spell it out to you, R.A.S.U.A.H, Rasuah, means corruption in english
  8. I am not in a good mood and streamyx is putting fire on me
  9. Well, no.8 is not a point why streamyx suckz
  10. I don care, i said it, means it, no objection
  11. OK, u win... Go on with ur main point
  12. No more already
  13. WTF!!!
Well, thats is all about my rant for today. Ahh, feelin better right now.....

REMEMBER, DO SUPPORT RIVERIA PRODUCTION, thank you
Undilah Riveria, Dapatlah Maple Story Wayang, haha

No comments: