Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rant on Kompleks Institut SKEM Memandu

Today, i am rantinh about Kompleks Institut SKEM Memandu.
OK, lets see, where shud i start from?
!st of all, what is SKEM in english? No idea? Let me tell u, it SCAM. I believe that most of u noe about the meaning of the word, SCAM. Well, why i giv this school such a name out of its own name?
It is because, they really SCAM me on purpose!!! HOW? AND WHAT WAY THEY USED?
OK, let me list it out for all my fellow readers
  1. When I am doing on the road test, they stupid fatty examinor keep ordering me to speed up, cut cars!!! Let me tell u, how am i, one newbie driver that hav no driving experience at all do such a hardcore driving action!!!??? And somemore, those who hav the L stick on their vehicle shud drive save and slow!!! Besides that, he even panic me when i am driving and keep disturbing me, and causes me did alot of faults!!! F*** that damn fat asshole!!!
  2. OK, so, i do the other section test, it is up the hill, parking, and three point turn.... Do you noe what happen? The fella go and say my car's side mirror is not inside the parking box and failed me!!! WTF!!! Well, nvm, i admit my fault, but they shud at least say it when the fella is giving a driving speech!!! And not jz showing us a box inside a even bigger box as a examples of parking position!!!! Thats is y i am so angry of that, they nvr give crystal clear information!!! F*** those fella!!!
  3. The thing i am mostly being pissed off is when the examinor told me"What I said, you follow." So, is this what i shud do huh? OK, i follow. But i didn't really expect that he would told me to do something that is breaking the rules and endanger individual's life!!! So, after that, i finally understood what his"What I said, you follow." phrase means. It means, I call u go to die, u go die!!! F*** him off and What THE MOTHERF***ER!!!!!
  4. OK, this is the last point and i am damn pissed off by this!! Do you noe what i heard from my car instructor?(my car instructor is like some kind of spy or smtg) He told me that the examinor who test my parking failed me because he saw other examinor is getting coffee money, he also want some. So, he purposely find my little mistakes that will not causes harm and directly failed me, WTF M*****F**KER!!!!! F*** HIM OFF!!!!
Well, i finally noe the true form of our country's government. Well, i never specified what country i am talking about, but, i guess will know it soon after you read my rant.
Our country's government is shit!!!! Coffee money is what they need!!!!
I jz wanna F*** them out of here.
Ahh, ranting sure is good.
Last but not least, help me F*** off this stupid driving school too. Thank you

No comments: